Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Pop star Pink readying for first tour after becoming mom

Written By Unknown on Monday 16 July 2012 | 06:13

Pop star Pink is planning a tour for the first time since giving birth to daughter Willow last year. The "So What" hitmaker put her career on hold after becoming mother, but she recently stepped back into the spotlight with comeback single "Blow Me" that is scheduled for release in September this year.
Now Pink is making plans for a tour to promote the record along with her 13-month-old baby.
"I am looking forward to getting back into it. It feels completely new. I've become one of those parents who talks about nothing else other than their kids. I can't wait to do it because it will be seeing the world through Willow's eyes," sun.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.

"It will be devastating every time I have to leave her, but mostly she will be coming with me everywhere I have a pretty cool gig. The longest we have had apart is four hours in the last year. I think she needs a break from me," she added.