Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Understanding people special for Cole

Written By Unknown on Monday 16 July 2012 | 06:09

Singer Cheryl Cole does not find the tag of being sexy special and says that her ability to see people's heart is her special quality. "I view people differently. It's almost as if I can see people from the inside and that's far more special to me," more.com quoted Cole as saying.
The 29-year-old said she does not see herself as sexy.
"I just don't see myself like that. You know those 'FHM (magazine's) Sexy Women' or whatever. I don't jump out of bed and frame them," she added.

The singer is rumoured to be writing her autobiography.

"I'm torn, the past 10 years have been incredible, the whole of my twenties. That would be amazing to put into words, and go into my 30s with a clean slate," she said.